Make a Donation
EnergyCare is a private, 501(c)(3) charitable organization supported through the generosity of individuals, corporations, foundations, and a variety of religious and civic groups. We do not receive funding from government entities or the United Way. All donations are tax deductible to the extent of current law.
To support EnergyCare's efforts, you can:
- Mail a tax-deductible donation to EnergyCare P.O. Box 63172, Saint Louis, MO 63163-9966.
- Call (314) 773-5968 ext. 23 to make a credit card donation over the phone.
- Make that tax-deductible donation in memory of a loved one who has passed away. Or, commemorate a birthday, anniversary or holiday with a special donation to EnergyCare.
- Remember EnergyCare in your will or designate EnergyCare as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy.
- Donate gifts of stock or other securities.
For information about these and other ways to help, contact (314) 773-5968, ext. 23 or email@example.com
Click Here to make a donation on-line through Pay Pal!
Do You Shop Online? Go to www.4ourcause.com and a portion of your purchases will go to support EnergyCare.